That is my goal for 2009, finish my UFO’s. I have a few Un-Finished Objects laying around and they need to get done.
- Is the elusive Harry Potter scarf. I have only tried to start this thing about 3 times and I’m soon to be working on my 4th time.
- Is the Sun Ray shawl. I really like this and want to finish it, but I’m not quite half way through it.
- My Diagonal scarf. I’m using all the left over yarn from my Very Colorful Blanket. I started this right after I finished my blanket and it has been setting for over a year.
- Is called Purple Heaven. It’s a blanket that I am making for my daughter. I try to work on it when I would set in the car waiting to pick her up from school, but now I just walk and so it has just set there.
- Is a sweater called ” Starsky” . It’s based on the sweater warn in the TV show. I love it and can’t wait to finish it.
- Is a quilt blanket from the Happy Yellow House called Desert Star. It’s made out of granny squares, which I love, but they are small and as soon as you start one you are finished with it. I make up a few and then I’m done for a while. It will be an awesome blanket when I’m finished.
These will all have to be finished around me making baby items for the upcoming niece or nephew’s arrival. I have several blanket and sweaters to make and I will try to fit in these other iteams. Wish me luck!